Stories daily active user rate continues to climb as it’s overtaken Snapchat. More than half (200 million) of Instagram’s 375 million monthly user base are daily active users on Stories.
There’s also a larger disconnect between the platform for many marketers. Simply they find Instagram easier to use. It's also more difficult to determine the sentiment of organic content because there is no equivalent to heart or like feature on Snapchat.
Some people only use Snapchat to take advantage of their additional filters and then repost their content on Instagram. To do so:
- Open Snapchat and record a video
- Add any filters after recording
- Click Save next to the volume button
- Open up Instagram and click the plus sign button
- Swipe down to access the video you saved in your camera roll
Use Facebook Ads Manager for Instagram
Enjoy the same benefits of Facebook ad targeting including location, audience, and objective based settings.
Since Facebook owns Instagram, you can:
- Set up ads within Facebook Ads Manager
- Retarget people both on Instagram and Facebook
“Facebook makes it effortless to test. You don't have to commit a huge marketing budget to see how it performs,” said Zach Greenberger, founder of adMixt. “Be authentic in your brand and test.”
Explain the Why
Instagram gives a platform to connect with your customers in a very real way. Through Stories, you have the opportunity to connect by explaining the why or the mission statement behind your brand.